I have over 30 years’ experience working as either a volunteer unpaid Trustee/Director or an employed Company Secretary/Accountant for various charities and Third Sector organisations. I offer far more than just management accountancy services and administration skills.
Charity and Third Sector Accountant services offered include: -
• Helping improve Third Sector organisations performance.
• Producing business plans, budgets, forecasts and cash flow forecasts.
• Training and mentoring your accounting and administration staff.
• Helping you obtain grant funding, successes include assisting with a Big Lottery bid in excess of
• Helping you obtain loans, successes include an application of over £300,000 to increase the number of a charities retail outlets.
• Negotiating with bankers to improve your current facilities.
• Helping form new charity’s offering assistance with your governing document, aims, objectives,
• Setting up from ‘scratch’ your accountancy and administration systems, or helping you review and
I cover Alfreton, Ripley, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottingham, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Chesterfield.
Locations we serve include Alfreton, Ripley, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Nottingham, Derby, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Chesterfield.